Spirit base memory

At 12:36 AM 12/1/1998 +0000, JC Soret wrote:

>I would like to know how you set up your base memory for Spirit.

JC,

I'm sorry to say that this information is a telecine trade secret. It is
protected by U.S. import restrictions, and not for export under current
U.S. policy.

In fact:

Versions of Bob Festa software for sale in the U.S. and Canada have always
included strong  encryption (56-bit, 128-bit, or 168-bit) to ensure secure
communications. Telecine International Step-Up now makes 128-bit encryption
products, including Basemems, available to security banks outside the U.S.
and their international customers. In addition, Philips Basemem Mission
Control provides centrally generated public-key certificates, providing the
first widely deployable security solution for intranets and extranets... ;)

If your still interested...the keeper of the basemems is Carl Van Camp  at
Philips. He's the one who enlightened me to the groove.

In good humor,

Bob

Bob Festa									   mailto:festa at pacbell.net
Director of Advanced Imaging		mailto:festa at encorevideo.com
Encore Santa Monica		310 656 7663	KF6RKG

---
Thanks to Kevin Ayres, Tom Montgomery for support in 1998.
1029 subscribers in 38 countries on Tue Dec  1 16:14:14 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com