Re: More Hippi into Inferno

At 02:46 PM 11/30/1998 +00-05, David Warner wrote:
>...We recently scanned a 15 minute show into the Inferno and it
>took five hours to get the material across.    The frames are
>timestamped as they come over.  We then import the EDL from the
>Avid offline and tell the Fire to conform the piece and it takes mere
>seconds to have a finished show with dissolves and cuts.

David,

Can you clarify how your frames are time stamped in the header information
of the file format from the Spirit? What file format(s) are you using?  How
are your Spirit frames identified so as to permit a Inferno/Fire conform
without doing a layoff to 3/4" for a jiffy avid conform?

Most important, how much are you charging for data services?

Thanks for your help,

Bob
Bob Festa									   mailto:festa at pacbell.net
Director of Advanced Imaging		mailto:festa at encorevideo.com
Encore Santa Monica		310 656 7663	KF6RKG

---
Thanks to Steven Harman, Bruce Hancock for support in 1998.
1025 subscribers in 38 countries on Mon Nov 30 14:46:03 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com