From: ivorw at vlg.co.za [mailto:ivorw at vlg.co.za]
Sent: mercredi, 25 novembre 1998 10:11
To: multiple recipients of
Subject: [TIG] Hippi into Inferno

We are at present setting up the data output from our Spirit into the
Inferno on an Onyx.  We do not have the transfer engine and are using
the capture mode of Inferno to record the data.  If anyone out there has
tried the same with the same configuration, please let me know.  I am
told someone in Atlanta is using this mode of operation but we do not
know who.
Regards
Ivor Westpfahl
The Video Lab
South Africa
http://www.videolab.co.za/
ivorw at vlg.co.za

---
Thanks to Steven Harman, Bruce Hancock for support in 1998.
1013 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Nov 25 09:07:42 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com

Thanks to Steven Harman, Bruce Hancock for support in 1998.
1013 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Nov 25 09:16:33 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com