classified (was: Open Positions)

On Nov 24, 19:37, "Mark Girard" wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] Open Positions

> Cinesite Digital Film Center is currently recruiting for an
> experienced video engineer and a telecine colorist.

before we're besieged with ads on the main TIG mailinglist, all please
be informed that advertising, announcements, and marketing, for some
time now (since 1996), has been shunted to the telecine-announce
(sort of a TIG commercial supplement) digest, reachable at
'telecine-announce at alegria.com'.  The package of files sent to new
subscribers describes this in some detail, but I suppose it bears
repeating here.

--Rob
TIG admin

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
Thanks to Steven Harman, Bruce Hancock for support in 1998.
1012 subscribers in 38 countries on Tue Nov 24 22:13:39 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com