Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:53:03 -0600
From: Erik Gunneson <gunneson at facstaff.wisc.edu>
To: rob at alegria.com
Subject: The cost of a telecine

Hi Rob,

I've been trying to get info from Cintel and have had no luck with
their web site.  On the various searches that I did --the TIG came up
frequently.  I have read many of the posts and found a lot of useful
information.  Here at the the University of Wisconsin we are
interested in moving beyond our film chains to a more sophisticated
film to tape transfer.  Can you give me a sense of the cost of a
Cintel or Phillips?  Would you also give a range in price from the
more basic models to the most sophisticated.  Of course, I am under a
deadline and need a response a soon as possible.  In calls to both the
east and west coast cintel I could not speak to a sales person, so you
are my only hope.

Thanks,
Erik Gunneson
UW-Madison

--- End of forwarded message from Erik Gunneson <gunneson at facstaff.wisc.edu>

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
Thanks to Steven Harman, Bruce Hancock for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1011 subscribers in 38 countries on Tue Nov 24 17:29:34 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com