Re: Awards for colorists ?

I need a reward from the manufacturers, as I think I am working for them, I just
have to make pretty pictures to pay for the privilege!

Bob......  You could have sent that e-mail anonymously and all of us would have
known who it would have been from ;-)

A'duckin and divin....

Ken

Scott Gross wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> I don't want to demean your work or your accomplishments in any way, but
> your complaining is beginning to grate on me a little. How do you think the

-
*****************************
Ken Robinson
Imagen Transfer Ltda.
Avenida del Valle 738
Ciudad Empresarial
Huechuraba
Santiago de Chile

Fono: +56 2 73-VIDEO
            738 4336

Fax:  +56 2 738 4213

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Tim Bond and Lorne Miess for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1011 subscribers in 38 countries on Mon Nov 23 20:22:11 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com