RE: Awards for colorists ?

Hi Guys,
I don't want to demean your work or your accomplishments in any way, but
your complaining is beginning to grate on me a little. How do you think the
other 99.999% per cent of us that do our work everyday with no chance of
getting a plaque or statuette get by? I try to do my best at work everyday.
I go home each night satisfied that I have helped my company, helped my
customers and made the world a better place. Occasionally, I get comments
from customers like "Your response time and support was great" or "Your
product is amazing. It's going to save me hours each week". These are the
only awards I need to brighten up my life. I get a great deal of
satisfaction from doing this. I love my job. I don't see that 'industry
recognition' or an award would make me any more satisfied. I hope that a lot
of you guys can find the same peace of mind and job satisfaction without the
prospect of an award being dangled in front of you.
Scott
|-----------------------------------------|
|              Scott Gross                |
|              Photron USA                |
|  1101 S. Winchester Blvd., Suite D-144  |
|          San Jose, CA  95128            |
| Phone: 408-261-3613   FAX: 408-261-3628 |
|          Pager: 800-746-0854            |
|      E-mail:  sgross at photron.com        |
|    Web Page: http://www.photron.com     |
|-----------------------------------------|
|  If morons could fly,                   |
|    it would be pitch black outside.     |
|-----------------------------------------|

|-----------------------------------------|
|              Scott Gross                |
|              Photron USA                |
|  1101 S. Winchester Blvd., Suite D-144  |
|          San Jose, CA  95128            |
| Phone: 408-261-3613   FAX: 408-261-3628 |
|          Pager: 800-746-0854            |
|      E-mail:  sgross at photron.com        |
|    Web Page: http://www.photron.com     |
|  If morons could fly,                   |
|    it would be pitch black outside.     |

---
Thanks to Tim Bond and Lorne Miess for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1012 subscribers in 38 countries on Mon Nov 23 13:06:37 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com