Re: plea from Spain

Hi,

I would check that your "M" key is not stuck in the down position or even
faulty. It sounds simple, but sometimes happens.

If you have been changing out boards, then I would assume that you might
have already covered this, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

The Pogle is a cool piece of equipment, and I have rarely seen problems
with them, which can be a dilemma when things do go wrong, as I forget how
it works!

Good luck finding the problem.

Cheers,

Grant
Digital Voodoo

>Hello,
>My name is Javier and I red your message on Internet. I have a
>problem with my Telecine and may be you could help me to solve it. We
>have an instalation with Telecine Quadra Vision (BTS) ,Pogle+DCP with
>Mask (Pandora) and VS4 Swetener (BTS).
>
>We have many crashes with this configuration when we touch any bottom
>of the control pannel of DCP. In the Display of Pogle I look many
>MMMMMMMM.
>
>We think that it .............. etc etc.

Digital Voodoo.

Come see us at http://www.digitalvoodoo.net or mailto:info at digitalvoodoo.net

12 Thistlethwaite Street, South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3205
Phone +61 (500) 888 831   Fax +61 (500) 888 832
Phone +61 (3) 9699 4633   Fax +61 (3) 9699 3226

Thanks to Tim Bond and Lorne Miess for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1001 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Nov 20 09:54:04 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com