[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Awards for colorists ?
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Awards for colorists ?
- From: DBClrst at aol.com
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 02:41:53 EST
- Resent-Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 01:43:37 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"uSbN_D.A.AL._1RV2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
In a message dated 11/19/98 8:00:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rlovejoy at bellatlantic.net writes:
<< Well, there are the Monitor awards, but they really don't cover
everyone - >>
Actually, they do. The International Monitor Awards are sponsored by the
International Teleproduction Society(ITS) and are open to anyone in the world
who cares to submit an entry, with the hefty fee, of course. About $150 US I
think, less if the submitting person or facility is a member of ITS. For
colorists, there are a number of separate craft areas awarded, such as
commercials, music videos, and some long form formats. I believe that they may
be currently accepting entries for next year's awards, or will be soon.
Contact the ITS for more information.
Thanks to Tim Bond and Lorne Miess for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1000 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Nov 20 01:42:50 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html