matchback software

>I would be interested in knowing what systems are currently
being used or hearing from someone with a better memory.
Ted Brady

I wonder if Brooks Harris might have something along those lines-
he wrote the EDLMAX conversion and list management software.  Try
checking out http://www.edlmax.com/

"The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest." -Kilgore Trout
Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com     v:212-907-1225
Manhattan Transfer               New York, NY   f:212-687-2719

Thanks to Willi Kirst for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
985 subscribers in 38 countries on Mon Nov 16 10:02:48 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com