[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 24 or 30 fps ?
- To: "telecine internet group" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: 24 or 30 fps ?
- From: "JC Soret" <jclement at globalnet.co.uk>
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:36:52 -0000
- Resent-Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 17:02:32 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"bhsHsB.A.UEG.O11T2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Many thanks to all for your responses, it seems that the reason films
are shot 24fps is purely aesthetic, not for saving footage as I was
told and 3/2 pull down is not so much a problem in post. Once again the
TIG is an unvaluable source of info, thanks Rob.
Thanks to Willi Kirst for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
993 subscribers in 38 countries on Sun Nov 15 17:01:29 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html