News from the front...

TWEAKER AWARD-WINNING ENGINEER MOVES ON

NEW YORK: "In retrospect, letting Dave wear black underwear was probably
a mistake."  These were the words of Bill Topazio, VP of Engineering at
Manhattan Transfer.

But how're you gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've worn black
y-fronts in Amsterdam?

Tomorrow, Friday The 13th, will be Dave Corbitt's last day at Manhattan
Transfer.  After many years of fateful (er, faithful) service, Dave is
moving on to join those crazy Brits at Innovation TK.  But on the bright
side, now you can all get a piece of Dave!

We'll really miss his thoughtful and scientific approach to things, not
to mention his knowledge of wine and DVD, so tonight we'll begin the
transitional reprogramming with a phased program of alcohol infusions,
followed by a series of cognitive reasoning probes.

Despite the date, I am sure you will all join me in wishing Dave only
the best of luck on his new adventure.  Thank you DC!

"The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest." -Kilgore Trout
Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com     v:212-907-1225
Manhattan Transfer               New York, NY   f:212-687-2719

Thanks to Innovation TK for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
991 subscribers in 38 countries on Thu Nov 12 12:06:19 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com