Re: 24 or 30 fps ?

Down here at the end of the world nearly everything is shot at 24.  One
director now insists on 30 for everything, but mostly only special effects are
shot at 30, although one production company now tells me that they are happy
with the quality of cine expand etc, so shoot everything at 24!

They are the clients and they know best......!  What can I say!

Ken

--
*****************************
Ken Robinson

Fono: +56 2 73-VIDEO
            738 4336

Fax:  +56 2 738 4213

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Innovation TK for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
991 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Nov 11 19:44:33 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com