Re: Recycle

On Nov 10, 22:41, Ken Robinson wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] Recycle

> Is it possible to recyle negative?  Does anyone do it?

back in a cobwebbed corner of recollection, I come across a faded
memory of Kodak doing something like this several years ago.  Don
Ver Ploeg, could you determine whom to ask at Kodak?

George Gush at Kodak Hollywood might be able to shed some light on it.

-Rob

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
Thanks to Dave Corbitt and MTE for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1012 subscribers in 38 countries on Tue Nov 10 19:46:35 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com