Telecine software available

> On Nov 7,  2:07, Kay Sievert wrote:
> } Subject: Telecine software
>
> I finally put up a web site where our members can download some
> utilities that I wrote.
> I don't know if this is useful for everyone, but it's all freeware -
> nothing commercial.
>
> So far I wrote a utility for calculating film running time for
> 16/35mm and speeds from 2 to 60 fps.
> There's a Win 95/98/NT and a DOS version available.
>
> If you think that this might be interesting for some of our members,
> here's the link:
>
> http://home.att.net/~KaySievert/tcsoft.html
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mr. Kay Sievert.
> Fotokem, Burbank.

}-- End of excerpt from Kay Sievert

Kay, I'll post your message right away, thanks.

Can you make the source available for someone to port to MacOS and
Unix?

--Rob

www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues", via A. Lincoln

---
Thanks to Dave Corbitt and MTE for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1008 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Nov  6 23:39:21 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com