Re: C-Reality from C-Bacon

At 00:36 06/11/98 , Rob Lingelbach wrote:

>Where were the tricks?  I'd say they've still got some work to do on
>steadiness, and the 16mm gate needs some help.

This was definitely the case with the S16 that I transferred on CR,
However, as I'm not going to do any compositing on 16mm and my director
said it made it more "filmic" I'm not going to worry :-)

I'm shooting a job next week with a lot of white and intense reds, it's
16:9 S35, transferring on CR on Friday.

I'll let you know.

Cheers

Geoff

---
Thanks to Bill Topazio and MTE for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1006 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Nov  6 01:08:14 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com