Re: facility management software

On Nov 4, 14:23, Greg Ciaccio wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] facility management software

> If facilities aren't using Xymox
> now, they're most likely using systems of their own design.

TIG archives to the rescue!  a quick search on the TIG webpages found:

http://www.alegria.com/telecine/hypermail/1996/0042.html

which starts a thread with almost the same question that Eric asked,
and pointers from Chris Bacon to a program called "ScheduaLL".  Their
phone number is +1 800 334 5083.

--Rob (I am in no way connected with ScheduaLL)
TIG admin
www.alegria.com      --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"; quoted by Abraham Lincoln

---
Thanks to Aaton and Jean-Pierre Beauviala for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1009 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Nov  4 17:02:57 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com