[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: facility management software
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: facility management software
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 17:02:55 -0600
- In-Reply-To: Greg Ciaccio <gciaccio at 4MC.com> "Re: [TIG] facility management software" (Nov 4, 14:23)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 17:03:49 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"2Op8qC.A.-JB.l0NQ2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
On Nov 4, 14:23, Greg Ciaccio wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] facility management software
> If facilities aren't using Xymox
> now, they're most likely using systems of their own design.
TIG archives to the rescue! a quick search on the TIG webpages found:
which starts a thread with almost the same question that Eric asked,
and pointers from Chris Bacon to a program called "ScheduaLL". Their
phone number is +1 800 334 5083.
--Rob (I am in no way connected with ScheduaLL)
Rob Lingelbach | "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com | whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"; quoted by Abraham Lincoln
Thanks to Aaton and Jean-Pierre Beauviala for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1009 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Nov 4 17:02:57 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/