response- CRT paper

the following is from Jerry.Rodgers at bfi.org.uk
if you'd like to reply to him directly, please direct it to that
address and not to the address indicated in this message's headers,
thank you.  (hopefully, soon Jerry will be able to use the TIG
directly and not go through the administrator)

--- Forwarded mail from Jerry Rodgers <Jerry.Rodgers at bfi.org.uk>