RE: paper on CRT technology

On Oct 29, 10:04, "Bill Leadbetter" wrote:
} Subject: RE: [TIG] paper on CRT technology

> I tried and failed to find the file with message "404 not found"

I hadn't built a version of the CRT paper with responses for older
(pre-Netscape3) browsers until just now; if anyone had tried and
failed to access this page, and is using an older browser, it should
load OK now.

--Rob
TIG admin

www.alegria.com            --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"

---
Thanks to Sam Holtz for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1015 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Oct 30 08:18:39 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com