Re: paper review The world according to whom?

On Oct 29, 21:36, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
} Subject: Re: paper review [TIG] The world according to whom?

> The mailinglist is informal email (though available on the web as
> archives).  The TIG webpages contain reference materials

Interestingly, in the 'references' section of the TIG webpages, are
listed links to telecine materials around the web.  There is also a
section of the TIG archives I had labelled "references" which are
compilations of discussion on various topics here on the TIG
mailinglist over the years.  (I see that it could use some updating;
the last compilation is on "Transfomania I".) ...I'm going to change
this heading right now to "discussions".  Anyway, authorities within
our group are represented, on each subject, generally, which lends to
these compilations at least some accountability.

Could someone recommend any of the threads of the past year or so for
inclusion in the "discussions" section?

--Rob
TIG admin
www.alegria.com            --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"

---
Thanks to Sam Holtz for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1014 subscribers in 38 countries on Thu Oct 29 21:53:46 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com