Re: paper on CRT technology

On Oct 29,  3:08, "Martin Euredjian" wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] paper on CRT technology

> In my (never humble) opinion I have to say that this paper is
> pseudo-scientific garbage and does not belong on the TIG.

thanks Martin.  I've had reason to doubt that a one-sheet paper could
raise and resolve a myriad of issues, with illustrated formulae, and
then go on to recommend a particular approach.  The motive of the
author, however, given his credentials, is unclear to me.

Other comments?

--Rob
TIG admin

www.alegria.com            --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"

---
Thanks to Howard Lukk for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1015 subscribers in 38 countries on Thu Oct 29 09:06:00 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com