Re: Steady

><<My experience (working on the production end and having the artists drop by
>the set) has been that many digital artists want you to leave everything to
>them>>
>
>So do you send them a blank tape?

That would be a lot of fun, but part of my job is to try to prevent the
client having a heart attack, not cause one.

But there are days...

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

Thanks to Al Hart of Modern Videofilm for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1014 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Oct 27 12:17:49 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com