Re: Steady

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:45:22 +0100, you wrote:
>Why such talk of steady gates etc. in these days of Henry, Flame etc.???
>Obviously, we need to achieve a certain level of steadiness in TK, but is
>there still such a requirement for absolute stability?

Not if:

a. you have buckets of money, or
b. you get your Henry/Flame etc. time at a flat rate

Just about everything can be fixed later. Everything. The question is,
where is the money spent most effectively?

My experience (working on the production end and having the artists drop by
the set) has been that many digital artists want you to leave everything to
them, no matter how long it takes or how much it costs the client.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

Thanks to Al Hart of Modern Videofilm for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1014 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Oct 27 09:54:12 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com