Re: Real Time Steady Gate Which camera to use.

On Oct 26,  5:53, Tim Bond wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG]  Real Time Steady Gate Which camera to use.

> When dealing with the neg in post, how can you determine whether it is
> BH or KS?

I don't recall the last time I saw original camera negative with perfs
other than BH.  A quick way to tell though is to look at the perfs: BH
type have corners more rounded.

--Rob
FWC Dallas
www.alegria.com            --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"

---
Thanks to Al Hart of Modern Videofilm for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1014 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Oct 26 07:41:41 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com