[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mk 3 IR leds
- To: "TIG" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Mk 3 IR leds
- From: "Wilf Giovanella" <wilf at topix.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:04:41 -0400
- Reply-To: "Wilf Giovanella" <wilf at topix.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 15:03:20 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"M7DjyB.A.gdD.hH5M2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I have run out of my supply of TIL 32 IR leds for Cintel Mk 3 and don't seem
to be able to find a supplier. It seems that they are no longer available.
Does anyone know of a substitute?
The only subs I have been able to find are larger. I have used the larger
ones in the tension arm sensors, but I had to drill out the holders
slightly. I have to replace one in the gate tac assembly and the size is
going to be much more critical.
Thanks to Al Hart of Modern Videofilm for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1013 subscribers in 39 countries on Sun Oct 25 15:02:19 CST 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/