[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Real Time Steady Gate Which camera to use.
- To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: Real Time Steady Gate Which camera to use.
- From: Kevin Ayres <Kevin_Ayres at prodcolor.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:01:29 -0400
- Resent-Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:04:49 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Av0KY.A.pJF.nn7L2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
> >that the discussion was limited to 35mm. However, I've worked on
35mm neg can be supplied with either BH type
or KS(Kodak Standard, positive). The BH has tolerance designed
for a steady image
during record and the KS have a shape designed for durability.
Positive or negative
describe the shape of the perf not the film used. Does this
cause issue in the project?
Or with all the steadying gear used,is it not a consideration?
producers color service
Thanks to Biggi Klier of Arri for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1015 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Oct 22 18:04:02 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/