[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Real Time Steady Gate
- To: DCFWTX at aol.com, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Real Time Steady Gate
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:28:43 -0500
- In-Reply-To: DCFWTX at aol.com "Re: [TIG] Real Time Steady Gate" (Oct 22, 11:20)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:29:47 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Ja6JtB.A.YPC.C11L2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
On Oct 22, 11:20, DCFWTX at aol.com wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] Real Time Steady Gate
> what kind of
> camera has the best steadiness control?
I believe the Mitchell camera movement has long been the standard of
the industry for steadiness. Would someone from the
effects/production environment care to comment further on other
Rob Lingelbach | "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com | whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to Glenn Eason of Hillcrest Engineering for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1016 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Oct 22 11:28:45 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/