Re: HD disk arrays

On Oct 19, 17:55, "Vince Forcier" wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] HD disk arrays

> We are evaluating HD DDRs (SCSI, Ethernet, and realtime 1.5G HDSDI) and
> would like to hear about any products that you all have experience with.

Vince, could I trouble you on behalf of the TIG, to post a summary of
your experience to the group here?

thank you.
--Rob

www.alegria.com            --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"

---
Thanks to 525 Post and Dennis Morton for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1010 subscribers in 38 countries on Mon Oct 19 16:57:37 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com