[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HD disk arrays
- To: "Vince Forcier" <vforcier at rolandhouse.com>, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>, telecine group <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: HD disk arrays
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:57:35 -0500
- In-Reply-To: "Vince Forcier" <vforcier at rolandhouse.com> "[TIG] HD disk arrays" (Oct 19, 17:55)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:58:36 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"KRJ84C.A.PCB.ZX7K2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
On Oct 19, 17:55, "Vince Forcier" wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] HD disk arrays
> We are evaluating HD DDRs (SCSI, Ethernet, and realtime 1.5G HDSDI) and
> would like to hear about any products that you all have experience with.
Vince, could I trouble you on behalf of the TIG, to post a summary of
your experience to the group here?
Rob Lingelbach | "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com | whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to 525 Post and Dennis Morton for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1010 subscribers in 38 countries on Mon Oct 19 16:57:37 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/