RE: MTE in TIME

On Oct 14, 16:35, bill topazio wrote:
} Subject: RE: [TIG] MTE in TIME

> we like your webcam because it's really
> 'New York', with a hot dog guy and everything!"

hey, could you put a little more light on the hot dog guy BT?

> Also, lots of Brazilian
> hits because 45&5 is the crossroads of "Little Brasil".

I happened to be on that block during the World Cup, and can vouch for
the area's sabor do brasil.

> We've been written up in a few British publications, the New York Times
> and now mentioned in Time.  Damn!

can you give some specifications on the setup?

> [Well, it hasn't exactly increased business, but who cares!  Sometimes
> you'll see the hot dog guy wearing an MTE hat.]

with this further publicity, I have no doubt that the hot dog guy will
soon have friends from Cintel and Philips offering hats.

--Rob
TIG admin

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose

---
Thanks to Encore Video and Randy Reck for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1011 subscribers in 39 countries on Wed Oct 14 15:53:22 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com