RE: head tones -Reply

> One word of warning.  While video people work at -20 below F.S.D.
> sometimes audio people pick other values.  In fact I'm looking at a piece
of Dolby Digital Audio gear that is set at -18.  In fact I believe that -18
was selected as the "Official" reference level by one of the international
standards organizations.....

This is in accordance with EBU recommendation R68-1995.
All 625/50 digital recordings should have a -18 reference
recorded at the head.

Jeff Dewolde
International Image

---
Thanks to Pacific Radio and Donna Chapman for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1009 subscribers in 39 countries on Fri Oct  2 12:01:54 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com