>From nigel.hadley at postimpressions.co.uk Fri Oct 02 09:36:44 1998
From: Nigel Hadley <nigel.hadley at postimpressions.co.uk>
To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
Subject: Data from Spirit

>From Nigel Hadley - Post Production development - Post Impressions

We manufacturer a disc recorder product and I am seeking information
from the telecine world about certain file useage.

Our product SpiDDR is capable of storing data output in DPX format from
a Spirit. Could Spirit customers who have the data output option please
let me know what format they normally output?
Is it TVlinear, or TVlog ?

Nigel

Nigel Hadley   Post Impressions   Newbury   England
nigel.hadley at postimpressions.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)1635 817000   Fax: +44 (0)1635 817039
Mobile +44 (0)83188 4224
nhadley at atrain.demon.co.uk       www.atrain.demon.co.uk

--- End of forwarded message from Nigel Hadley <nigel.hadley at postimpressions.co.uk>

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose

---
Thanks to Pacific Radio and Donna Chapman for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1009 subscribers in 39 countries on Fri Oct  2 11:14:42 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com