[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Surveys
- From: Bill Varley <wvarley at compt.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 11:30:34 -0400
- Organization: Command TOYBOX
- Reply-To: wvarley at compt.com
- Resent-Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:23:42 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"suAuFD.A.ZBC.P55E2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Little did I know the hornets nest into which I have nakedly wondered.
Suffice to say that I appreciate Rob's advice on this subject.
To those wishing to respond to this survey I ask two things and two
One: Respond only to my email address, NOT the TIG. Results will be
posted ( OK Rob?) as stated in my quoted text in Rob's recent post.
Two: Answer the survey by choosing the letter which best represents your
feelings/observations/impressions/biorythem. I don't want details. I'm
not looking to screw anyone and I'm not asking (thanks all the same) for
help. I tried to make this thing quick. We're all busy people.
I appologise to those who feel this is not relevent to the TIG.
Bill ( apparently very naive ) Varley
wvarley at compt.com
Thanks to Steve Robinson and Phil Voss for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1009 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Oct 1 10:22:49 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/