Re: code on alternate colour rcdgs

On Oct 1,  5:08, "SP&T, Telecine" wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] code on alternate colour rcdgs

> Is there a standard way to handle takes that are transfed at multiple
> speeds ?

Because we can't sync-roll the machines at speeds other than 24 or 30
here, I tend to make alternate speed recordings at whatever ascending
code is convenient, and slate or log the shot.  By nature, a shot
recorded at an alternate speed will not sync with another recorded at
a different speed, so matching code is not that relevant.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose

---
Thanks to Steve Robinson and Phil Voss for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1008 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Oct  1 08:32:48 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com