Re: Correction timing

On Sep 30, 13:14, Bill Varley wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] Correction timing

> I wonder if I could ask a few questions of TIG members?

Bill, I'd like to take a moment to revisit the subject of surveys on
the TIG.

We've talked about this in the past, and decided that the TIG is not
an appropriate place for surveys, unless it is made very clear to
everyone the purpose of the survey, and that the results of the survey
will be shared with everyone on the TIG.  You can understand that the
TIG can be a powerful tool, misused easily.

--Rob Lingelbach
TIG admin

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose

---
Thanks to Steve Robinson and Phil Voss for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1010 subscribers in 39 countries on Wed Sep 30 13:30:13 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com