credit card TIG contribution now possible

there now exists a web-based form for credit card contributions to the
TIG at http://order.kagi.com/?QG8 and SSL version of same at
http://order.kagi.com/?QG8&S ...these were developed by request for
subscribers in foreign countries, and others... really makes it easy
to send in a contribution, and kagi.com appears to be better and
faster than the company I tried some time ago, First Virtual.

I still have some TIG T-shirts for shipment to some lucky
contributors (photos at http://www.alegria.com/tig3/tshirts.html)

--Rob
TIG admin

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose

---
Thanks to Steve Robinson and Phil Voss for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1011 subscribers in 39 countries on Wed Sep 30 08:42:14 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com