Re: C-Reality $$$

On Sep 27,  9:59pm, Robert Lovejoy wrote:

> But those are some gates!  The optics are absolutely incredible and, with
> the diffusion chamber, are responsible in a major way for the nice looking
> pictures the Spirit makes.

Agreed, the Spirit optics are very good ... But have you seen the C-Reality
gates? They are also excellent and only cost an arm instead of an arm and a
leg.
	BTW, one of those Cintel marketing types called me on the price I
mentioned - $1,280k isn't the price for 525/625 & data, it is for a full up
machine with HD (didn't mention which flavor) as well as 525/625 & data.

Insert standard disclaimer here.

--
Rich Torpey
LBTL

---
Thanks to Steve Robinson and Phil Voss for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1009 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Sep 28 06:32:25 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com