[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Paul Grace" <paul at firstart.co.uk>, telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Spirit/CR/s16.
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 12:20:26 -0500
- In-Reply-To: "Paul Grace" <paul at firstart.co.uk> "Re: [TIG] Spirit/CR/s16." (Sep 26, 17:54)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 214 887 8544
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 12:21:15 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"j-R92C.A.YyF.gJSD2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
On Sep 26, 17:54, "Paul Grace" wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] Spirit/CR/s16.
> What C-Reality does have over Spirit right now is full uncompromised colour
> bandwidth at 2K resolution in each colour plane and an inbuilt 2K/HDTV
Paul, it's good to make clear to everyone one's connection or lack
thereof with the manufacturer of the product one is espousing.
Rob Lingelbach | 6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose
rob at info.com | very dog and cat are not the better for it."
http://www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1013 subscribers in 39 countries on Sat Sep 26 12:20:27 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/