Re: FW: C-Reality post IBC/ArriLaser

>How about sticking a few 2K frames up on a web/ftp server.

Sure, we have an FTP server in house.

>The Arri Laser Recorder was looking very impressive at IBC .. 3 sec a frame
>at 2K, 5 sec at 4K onto intermediate stock!

Yes, I have been following this product for nearly two years now and it
looks very very good. Something I am interested in getting next year. I like
the use of solid state lasers and the slickness of the design. I will be
interested in calibrating it with the Klone film scanner and CR.They deserve
praise, I know how hard they have been working on this.

---
Thanks to Manhattan Transfer/Edit for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1014 subscribers in 39 countries on Fri Sep 18 03:02:14 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com