Re: Poynton Seminar: Understanding Color in Film, Video, and CGI

On Sep 15,  8:55, Charles Poynton wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] Poynton Seminar: Understanding Color in Film, Video, and CG

> I will present the 1-day version of the seminar in London, England, on
> Monday Sept. 21 (sponsored by BKSTS, and hosted at CFC). I will
> present the

Charles, this is very much against the rules, commercial announcements
are not posted to the main TIG, they must go on the -announce list and
be approved.

--Rob
TIG administrator

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose

---
Thanks to Henninger Media Services for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1010 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Sep 14 08:37:44 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com