Poynton Seminar: Understanding Color in Film, Video, and CGI

Dear TIG,

I am presenting a seminar that will be of interest to some TIG members: "Understanding Color in Film, Video, and CGI." This will cover what I call the "deep concept" of color scanning, processing, reproduction, and recording, particularly as it pertains to moving imges from one medium to another.

I will present the 1-day version of the seminar in London, England, on Monday Sept. 21 (sponsored by BKSTS, and hosted at CFC). I will present the 2-day version in Los Angeles, on Saturday and Sunday October 3 and 4, organized by Silicon Studio/LA. I will present the 1-day version in Vancouver, Canada, on Friday October 9, organized by SGI Canada.

Associated with each of these events is another seminar, "Digital Video Technology," based upon my book.

Full details are available through my "Courses & Seminars" page,

  <http://www.inforamp.net/~poynton/notes/events/index.html>

C.

--
Charles Poynton
<mailto:poynton at poynton.com> [Mac Eudora, MIME, BinHex, uu, qpv]

---
Thanks to Henninger Media Services for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1010 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Sep 14 07:59:36 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com