Re: Cassandra Fore

Stewart Odell, of Video Post & Transfer in Dallas, has sent the
following.

On Sep 10, 22:09, "Stewart H. Odell" wrote:
} Subject: Cassandra Fore

>      It is my wish that the members of the TIG who are not aware be
> notified as to the condition of  Cassandra Fore, colorist at
> Crawford in Atlanta, who suffered an aneurysm near the end of last
> month. All the thoughts and prayers of those who know Cassandra will
> contribute to a full and speedy recovery.

}-- End of excerpt from "Stewart H. Odell"

I've put up a message page --
http://www.alegria.com/telecine/cassandra.html -- for those who would
like to use it; Stewart, can you find a way to relay the messages,
periodically, to Cassandra and family?

--Rob Lingelbach
TIG admin

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose

---
Thanks to The Post Group for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1010 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Sep 10 23:25:28 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com