TIG subscriptions

the TIG is supported via contributions from manufacturers, facilities,
and individuals.  I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed in
the past year... and ask those who haven't to consider sending
something in.

I have a limited number of TIG T-shirts available for shipment to
those who contribute $40 or more.  (wish I could have sent these to
IBC --thanks Catherine Pantazopoulos for offering to bring them-- but
I couldn't find the box until today :[)

moving the servers 1500 miles cost $1200 in telco and provider fees, and
the monthly connection cost is not insubstantial :\.

thanks.
--Rob
TIG admin

address for contributions:

Altruistic Intentions
6418 Velasco Ave.
Dallas, TX 75214

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214
rob at alegria.com         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose

---
Thanks to The Post Group for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1011 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Sep 10 08:22:24 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com