Re: Re: turning wheels and helicopter blades

>Ever seen still standing (or backwards running) carriage wheels on the
cowboy - indian chase?
>You forget about Helicopter blades here my friend. Doesn't the same effect
happen in video originated material?

And how do you explain that when you look at turning wheels or blades with
YOUR EYES, you can also see the same effect ? (Yes, live, not a recorder
picture)
Where is the shutter ?

Chris.

---
Thanks to Cinema Products for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1015 subscribers in 39 countries on Fri Sep  4 13:00:33 CDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com