RE: LOS

>the time I will need to sift through and redirect is fairly
>prohibitive (of moving into the new house, orientation, consigning
>myself to a new professional position, etc.).

Sounds a fair call to me.

And the concern I sense about TIG going off the air for a week, and bouncing
messages etc just serves to underscore what a great service Rob has been
running for us all.  Thanks Rob. Have a good move and relax - we won't go
away, we'll be waiting for the _moment_ TIG is up again - even from Texas:-)

  Dominic Case
  Atlab Australia

---
Thanks to Cinema Products for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1011 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Aug 24 17:30:58 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com