Re: Timeline Lynx

Case Dominic wrote:

> Does anyone know anything about the TIMELINE LYNX film chain interface.
>
> Specifically, who manufactures it, if it's still available, and how can I
> contact them?

First off, I'd give the system my best endorsement.

Gene Hobson, an audio engineer, helped us out in installing the products and
also provided us with a great operators' manual that he put together himself
which covered every scenario that you could imagine.  My most recent
information (2 years old) is that he is at Video by Deluxe (ph 213.769.8100).

Tim Bond
DuArt Film & Video

---
Thanks to Dean Winger, Tarcis Verfaillie, Stephen Sutter for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1019 subscribers in 39 countries on Fri Aug 21 01:43:47 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com