after completing work on the set of SPIN CITY and was hit by a tractor/trailer
truck.  Stan is to provide the funeral details and I will be happy to pass
these on to any of you that may want this info...  you may contact us direct
at email: optionspj at aol.com
phone:  (615) 327-8090   or   fax: (615-327-1326).

Stan and his family are handling this loss as best as can be expected.  I know
it would be very much appreciated to receive displays of encouragement and
support from his industry friends.

All the best,
Donna
OPTIONS

---
Thanks to Dean Winger, Tarcis Verfaillie, Stephen Sutter for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1019 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Aug 20 07:34:09 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com