Re: Timeline Lynx

At 02:25 PM 8/20/98 +1000, Case Dominic wrote:
>Does anyone know anything about the TIMELINE LYNX film chain interface.
>
>Specifically, who manufactures it, if it's still available, and how can I
>contact them?

The last number I have for them is 619-727-3300. They were in Vista,
California
several years ago. I know they are still in business, but I'm not sure if they
still make the film chain interface for the Lynx, or even the Lynx itself.

If that number doesn't work, drop me a line and I'll get an updated number.

Cheers,
Bill

---
Thanks to Dean Winger, Tarcis Verfaillie, Stephen Sutter for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1018 subscribers in 39 countries on Thu Aug 20 00:09:15 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com