[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
marketing (was 4:4:4 input with digibeta)
- To: Nigel Hadley <nigel.hadley at postimpressions.co.uk>
- Subject: marketing (was 4:4:4 input with digibeta)
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 07:18:40 -0700
- Cc: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- In-Reply-To: Nigel Hadley <nigel.hadley at postimpressions.co.uk> "Re: [TIG] 4:4:4 input with digibeta" (Aug 12, 13:26)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 07:19:35 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"3pkEx.A.0aG.IRa01" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
On Aug 12, 13:26, Nigel Hadley wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] 4:4:4 input with digibeta
> At Post Impressions we make a product called SpiDDR, this is interfaced
> with Platinum/Pandora for TK 4:4:4 useage, and we would be interested to
> have your comments on the product.
Nigel, this kind of message must go direct to the individual, not on
the main TIG. Or, as a supporting subscriber, you may place place
product information periodically on the -announce digest.
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose
rob at info.com | very dog and cat are not the better for it."
http://www.alegria.com --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1008 subscribers in 39 countries on Wed Aug 12 07:18:43 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/