marketing (was 4:4:4 input with digibeta)

On Aug 12, 13:26, Nigel Hadley wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] 4:4:4 input with digibeta

> At Post Impressions we make a product called SpiDDR, this is interfaced
> with Platinum/Pandora for TK 4:4:4 useage, and we would be interested to
> have your comments on the product.

Nigel, this kind of message must go direct to the individual, not on
the main TIG.  Or, as a supporting subscriber, you may place place
product information periodically on the -announce digest.

--Rob

rob at alegria.com         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose
rob at info.com            |  very dog and cat are not the better for it."
http://www.alegria.com          --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"

---
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1008 subscribers in 39 countries on Wed Aug 12 07:18:43 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com