Re: Domino and other systems...

Steve has just written something absolutely the opposite of what I have heard
regarding the 8 bit Domino.  I also understand that color correction with this
system is extremely limited as well.

I must say that I have no scanner myself and for the present have no intention
of buying one.

So, if someone might clear this one up for me at least, either privately or
publicly, I will be grateful.

Thanks,

Ken

--
*****************************
Ken Robinson

Fono: +56 2 73-VIDEO
     738 4336

Fax:  +56 2 738 4134

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1009 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Aug 11 17:58:25 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com