[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Romanian TV standard??
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Romanian TV standard??
- From: "JC Soret" <jclement at globalnet.co.uk>
- Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 23:42:09 +0100
- Resent-Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 14:39:54 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"zjS0IB.A.Y9D._h2z1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
> The only exceptions were replies from two people in Romania who said
> hadn't been used there since the early '60s, and that PAL was
> in use there now.
It might be like in France where Secam is still in use for
transmission only (the best system in my opinion) but when component
was not available the post was done in Pal anyway, these were heroic
times of post weren't they ?
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1010 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Aug 10 14:39:06 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/